Wednesday 4 April 2012

Veronika decides to die

Dear all,
I’m sorry I abandoned you for a good month without any notice.
The thing was, that I helped opening one restaurant in central London, and I didn’t had any time to spare for my blog. But I promise you I’ll pay it back with a heap.
So leaving excuses aside let’s talk about drinks. Let me remind you all the comments welcome post it or email it to jdkazlauskas@gmail.com.
New Drink:
Veronique  (Or the long version after P. Coelho book- Veronika decides to die)
Ingredients:
Veronique
  • 50 ml Havana 7
  • 15 ml Martini Rosso
  • 10 ml Homemade Spiced Syrup (Cinnamon, Vanilla and Anise)
  • 4 Drops of Naga Biters
Method
  • Stirred in the mixing glass and stained in to chilled coupette glass.
Garnish:
  • Cherry and oils from orange peel.
The guest, Veronika, after trying one of my "Spicy Berry Martini" asked for one more, but spicier and not so fruity.
Enjoy!
You been served by Bar Alchemist

1 comment:

  1. That was a very beautiful drink! You will see me back soon ;)

    ReplyDelete